Becoming a member is simple
As Northern Suburbs Gamers Club Incorporated (known as Axes & Ales Gaming Club) is a Registered Incorporation in the state of Victoria, we need certain details from you (which you will supply in the Application form below) and your membership needs to be approved by the club’s committee before you can truly call yourself a “card carrying member”.
- Fill out the form below, all details on the form are mandatory
- Once you’ve submitted the form, you’ll receive confirmation your application as been submitted with a link to pay for your membership online
- If you selected a different payment option we will be in touch with you
- The committee will review your application
- You will be emailed confirmation of your application and a membership card will be posted to your registered address
Note: Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the committee. If your application is successful (we don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t, this is just a formality required by the incorporated status of the club), you will receive an email welcoming you to the club and a membership card will be posted to the address you listed when you completed the form. Of course if for some reason your application is not approved (again, we don’t see why it wouldn’t be) your payment will be refunded in full.